Logility mobile app provides supply chain insights
September 23, 2015
A mobile application for Android and iOS devices is said to deliver rapid access to supply chain insights, update information quickly and let users collaborate across the enterprise with key trading partners. The Voyager Thumbprint app comes from Atlanta-based Logility, a provider of collaborative supply chain optimisation and retail planning systems.
Immediate access and visibility to real-time information is critical to ensuring supply chain success in today’s complex, multi-enterprise environments. Voyager Thumbprint is said to deliver several key supply chain capabilities including:
- Mobile collaboration for consensus sales planning between the customer, supplier, carrier, sales and supply chain teams to improve forecast accuracy, quickly resolve issues and fuel a collaborative sales and operations planning (S&OP) process;
- Real-time delivery of supply chain analytics that allow users to understand quickly the trade-offs on business goals and objectives;
- Removes latency from the decision making process by providing users immediate access to the latest information;
- Enables mobile users to engage in the S&OP process with live data allowing organisations to remove the reliance on error-prone spreadsheets;
- Provides the ability to view the impact of decisions on the supply chain; and
- Monitors and reports on plan versus actual performance to keep the organisation on the right path.
With more than 1250 customers worldwide, Logility provides collaborative supply chain optimisation and retail planning to help small, medium, large and Fortune 500 companies improve bottom-line results. Customers include Abercrombie & Fitch, Big Lots, Fender Musical Instruments, Parker Hannifin, Verizon Wireless and VF. Logility is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software.